02 Jul What is the cost of braces in Australia?
Without an initial consultation, it’s near impossible to determine the full cost of braces. This is because the cost of orthodontics depends on several factors including the duration and complexity of treatment and the type of treatment you choose. That said, here is a guide for what you can expect to pay for a full course of orthodontic treatment in Australia:
- Metal braces (traditional braces): $6,000 – $9,000
- Ceramic braces: $6,500 – $9,500
- Lingual braces: $9,500 – $15,000
- Clear aligners: $6,500 – $9,500
* Note these prices are typically for a 15 to 18 month treatment period that not only straightens teeth, but helps to correctly align the jaw as well, and includes the cost of regular consultations to monitor the progress of your treatment.